I ABSOLUTELY ROCK!

I ABSOLUTELY ROCK!
DON'T BE AFRAID OF DYING, BE AFRAID OF NOT TRYING!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Evolution of the Skinny! Color me BAD!!

Now we all know you can never go wrong with a good old pair of skinny jeans to compliment edgy blouse, comfy sweater, or classic blazer to start our day. I know my closet wouldn’t be complete without a pair of skinnys!! But of course for some of us, our wardrobe is probably simplified to the basic colors of skinnys- blue, black, and white.

Well, the skinny jeans gods heard our cries ladies, and popular jean brand Joes Jeans has introduced their Fall line of timeless line Skinnys in 55- YES I said 55- awesome colors!!!! The 55 Colors of Denim!

Joes-55-Colors-of-Denim

Ladies, Joes Jeans has every color imaginable to fit your skinny jeans’ needs. This is actually the first time the brand has created something of this magnitude as well as a first for the denim industry. Joes Jeans retail at $158 and you can order them at JoesJeans.com! 

No comments:

Post a Comment