I ABSOLUTELY ROCK!

I ABSOLUTELY ROCK!
DON'T BE AFRAID OF DYING, BE AFRAID OF NOT TRYING!

Friday, January 21, 2011

LADIES TIP #2

This past weekend me and my girls had a discussion about the infamous topic..COMMITMENT!! (Yeah, yeah I know)I noticed one of the main questions asked was why men seem to take so long to commit. Now, I’m not trying to be comical here, but one thing I want my ladies to understand about men is this…MEN ARE SIMPLE. With men, things are never as complex as we make it seem. Soooo, with that being said, todays blog will be very short and SIMPLE. If and only if, a man is ready to commit, he will commit. A real man will take claim to what he wants exactly when he wants do. So ladies, if your guy hasn’t done that, it simply means he doesn’t want to with you and/or with anyone for that matter.
Now, I know some of you are wondering “well shari are you saying I should stick around and wait?” My answer to that is, NO. Ladies, don’t short change yourself for someone who is stringing you along. Live your life! If its meant to be, it will happen if you’re in a place in life where you can start a relationship. If you’re taken, oh well! Stay true to your wants and desires ladies and always believe that you deserve the very BEST!!
Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment