I ABSOLUTELY ROCK!

I ABSOLUTELY ROCK!
DON'T BE AFRAID OF DYING, BE AFRAID OF NOT TRYING!

Friday, January 21, 2011

SALUTE TO OUR MEN...;-)

I wanted to write this blog, to simply show love to our MEN. I think we need to start showing the real men out there that we love and appreciate their existence in our lives. Our men need to feel appreciated, valued, and we have to provide that for them. Just as many boys are out there that are doing the wrong thing,there are MEN out there doing the right thing. We must stop overlooking our men that are doing good things and letting the foolishness of boys overshadow the greatness that’s out there. By feeding so much energy into the negative, we push our men to women who appreciate them! So ladies, if you know a MAN that’s doing positive things in his life, motivated,and being a MAN, show him some love, and for my fellas that read my blog, SALUTE your male counterparts that are doing things. Let’s start uplifting each other, because of we don’t, KNOW ONE ELSE will.
Love,
Ree

No comments:

Post a Comment