I ABSOLUTELY ROCK!

I ABSOLUTELY ROCK!
DON'T BE AFRAID OF DYING, BE AFRAID OF NOT TRYING!

Friday, January 21, 2011

LADIES TIP

                            
So, after I did post a tweet from my good friend Enitan Bereola(check out his book Bereolesque!! Good read), I had a lot of my female counterparts hit me up! Some were in agreeance with it, some were not. (Go damn figure.)
Ladies, you have to be careful not to emasculate your man at every turn by letting him know you can do it all by yourself. Eventually, that becomes unattractive and your man will leave for the woman that will appreciate him. That’s the simplest way to push your man away or not even get a man at all. (Trust, I know.) I’m not saying there is anything wrong with being a strong, independent woman, but we have to go back to being alittle more subtle. Trust, your man knows whether you are strong or weak, so you don’t have make him aware on a consistent basis.
So try a new approach with your hunny. Let him know how you appreciate what he does for you and just the mere fact of him being in your life. Show him that you trust his mind and the decisions that he makes and that you support him even if he may fail or might be wrong. ALLOW your man to be a MAN! If you constantly doing stuff for yourself, how can allow your man to show you he can do for you?
Imma tap out for now, ladies let’s just marinate on that for a minute:-) Love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment